Working alongside the Business Development Team and engaging clients across the world from our headquarters in Singapore, you will be entrusted with the responsibility of supporting the entire sales cycle from pipeline acquisition to conversion and billing.
You will be involved in the complete sales process from prospecting to deal closure and billing. You can expect to be involved in monthly business development update meetings, weekly online progress updates and quarterly planning sessions to define and map account acquisition strategies.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Lead and prepare complex client focused proposals and pricing for new business opportunities and ensure that the required information is provided in the final proposal within given timeframe
- Liaise with the appropriate personnel including sales and solutions throughout the proposal generation to ensure that the proposal and strategy meets the business needs
- Partner and coordinate alignment with sales, legal, finance, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring and commercial terms for non-standard transactions.
- Submit final proposal, on time, to BD Team
- Be responsible for providing support to sales throughout the contracting cycle (sales quotes, contracts, legal process, and CRM entry)
- Exercise significant judgment and business sense when reviewing non-standard transactions, ensure key stakeholders are engaged throughout the review and approval process
- Manage documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training materials, and assist with on-boarding new sales talent
- Own internal process of sales support for the business development team
- Lead sales compensation calculation and review process
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness and present improvement recommendations to sales leadership.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all geographies, coordinate weekly forecast calls to track status of sales pursuits.
- Create executive-level presentations for leadership reviews
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in the creation and presentation of customer proposals and solutions
- Must be creative and able to understand and visualize complex solutions using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable and familiar with data.
- Have strong analytical, solution selling and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities and drive projects to completion
- The ability to identify key business questions, perform independent analyses, and communicate findings in a clear and concise way.
- You are comfortable using excel and google sheets to clean data files
- Attention to detail, time management and having the constant desire for improvement will be paramount.
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, self-motivated and proactive