Within an innovative AI (NLP) analytics team, lead the design and development of NLP pipelines, fine-tune and deploy models, establish rigorous continuous testing, maintain ML pipelines, and take ownership of MLOps
Interface with data scientists, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap, guide ML Engineers, tech solutioning.
ML Architect, Product Manager
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development company and independently authoring software products
- Guide junior programmers, setting up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches
- Write high-quality code in Python conforming to design patterns, OOPs, etc
- Design and develop code and ensuring proper documentation
- Work towards the optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work towards ensuring adherence to the best Information security and MLOps practices
- Work for new approaches to problems in research and develop
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- BE/BTech/MS/MEng/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Problem-solving abilities
- Image processing expertise, including Open CV, machine learning and AI algorithms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to explain complex topics to stakeholders
- Extremely strong data structures, algorithm and python programming background
- Machine learning frameworks like sklearn, scikit-learn, etc. and deep learning frameworks like Pytorch and Tensorflow.
- Excellent in Database design.
- Atleast 2+ years of working experience with :
- Object detection, segmentation, and tracking
- Image classification/understanding
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data-intensive product development.
- Able to mentor junior members in the team on Deep Learning capabilities
- Software design and peer code review skills
- Experience with Git + GitLab/GitHub
- Test Driven Development Methodology
Good to Have.
- Working in cloud-native environments (preferably Azure)
- Hands-on experience in optimizing algorithms using GPU (e.g. OpenCL/CUDA)
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture
- Distributed Systems
- Hands-on experience on Computer vision