Driving software quality and reliability through meticulous manual and automation testing
Navigating the testing terrain: from bug hunting and audits to collaborating across teams, all to ensure a seamless user experience
From manual testing maven to automation virtuoso, your journey is marked by continuous improvement in the quality assurance team.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Conduct manual testing for web and mobile applications.
- Oversee the entire testing process, including bug reporting and resolution.
- Perform regular audits of production facilities to ensure compliance with safety and environmental standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to proactively identify potential product or process issues.
- Evaluate data to ascertain its adherence to specific requirements and standards.
- Identify and recommend solutions for product or process challenges to management.
- Investigate customer complaints related to product defects or malfunctions.
- Coordinate and conduct quality tests on products and materials to meet defined standards.
- Analyze business analyst and solutions requirements, aligning testing objectives.
- Prepare comprehensive Test Cases and Test data for various testing types, including GUI, data, functional, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Design test plans and review test cases created by team members.
- Execute test cases with appropriate data combinations.
- Apply a strong understanding of Quality Control (QC) processes and methodologies.
- Provide essential defect information and logs to developers for resolution.
- Demonstrate solid expertise in SQL and scripting, with a focus on data validation.
- Generate summary reports and daily testing dashboards.
- Automation Testing, preferably with Selenium.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Manual Testing
- Web and Mobile Application Testing
- Audit and Compliance
- Quality Testing
- Data Analysis
- Test Case Design
- Test Data Preparation
- Test Plan Development
- Quality Control (QC) Methodologies
- SQL and Scripting
- Automation Testing (Selenium)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Problem Solving skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive Identification of Issues
- Critical Thinking
- Recommendation and Solution Proposals
- Graduation – B.Tech /B.E
- 6-7 years of experience in Manual Testing
- More than 1 year of experience in Automation Testing (Preferably Selenium)
- Proficiency in SQL and scripting
- Strong communication skills