Full Stack Intern
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
What You'll do
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Work for Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work towards Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Work for preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Collaborate and Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Work and strive towards protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Work for providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.