Database Developer is responsible for design, development, support, and optimization of ETL solutions and applications using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft BI Technology solutions.
Writing relational and multidimensional database queries & contribute to the full development lifecycle of database, data integration, ETL, cube, and data warehousing solutions.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality scalable database solutions that is aligned with user needs and business goals and progress into more advanced roles that complements your strengths.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Develop database solutions by designing proposed systems, defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Work towards providing database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Design Database solutions for AI based applications.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Technologies required: SSIS, MS SQL Server
- 3 – 5 years experience required. Experience in database design, development, and deployment. Hands on experience with SQL Server
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g., permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring)
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Plan, coordinate, develop and support ETL processes including architecting table structure, building ETL process, documentation, and long-term preparedness. Provide support of existing ETL processes.
- Automation steps needed to migrate database objects between various environments including Development, UAT, Staging, and Production.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management. Document ETL process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data Warehousing experience is preferred & Working experience in Azure Data Factory is a plus