Data Analyst responsible for storage, data enrichment, data transformation, data gathering based on data requests, testing and maintaining data pipelines.
Progress into more advanced roles that complement your strengths. Progress in the career graph as a Solution Architect.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Organized managing and storage of data
- Provide quality assurance of data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Initiate data gathering based on data requirements
- Analyse the raw data to check if the requirement is satisfied
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Technologies required: Python, No-SQL database(CosmosDB)
- Experience required 2 – 5 Years. Experience in Data Analysis using Python
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Plan, coordinate, develop, test and support data pipelines, documents, reporting dashboards
- Automation steps needed to transform and enrich data.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management. Document the process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills