Story tell data through intuitive charts
Condensing data into impactful and beautiful data visualization for projects
Advanced into more analytical roles or roles that complement your strengths most
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Experience in Tableau Desktop on building various charts like Cross Tab, Bars, Lines, Custom Geo Maps, Scatter Plot, Gantt chart, Highlight table, Tree Maps and advanced tableau charts such as Funnel Chart, Waterfall chart, Donut Chart Quadrant chart and incorporated them into dashboards.
- Expertise in working with advanced functionalities of Tableau Desktop – Building quick views, Sorting, Grouping, Hierarchy, Table Calculations, Functions, Advanced Filtering, Sets, Actions, Parameters, SQL Joins, Data Blending, Cross Tab, Data Extracts, packaged workbooks, dashboards and publishing on Tableau Server.
- Good understanding on data warehouse architecture, star schema and snow flake schema.
- Understanding the data and KPI’s which will be shown on final dashboard.
- Good understanding of BI and data warehousing concepts.
- Understanding of Databases, difference between DBMS vs RDBMS, Normalization vs demoralization, Tables, views, joins, aggregations, subqueries.
- Must understand the data structures, difference between Joins/Blending, filters, Row-level security implementation, advanced visualizations, parameters, Sets, Extracts, Incremental refreshes, Row-level and table calculations.
- Use of trend lines, action filters, context filters, parameters etc., to enhance the report usability and design aspect
- Responsible for understanding and gathering business requirements from various stakeholders and translating the specifications into business intelligence requirements such as Reports, Interactive Charts/Visualizations and Dashboards.
- Good experience working on ad hoc requests and can deliver the projects with high level of accuracy and data integrity within quick turnaround timelines.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- 2+ Years of experience in visualization(PowerBI/Tableau developers)
- Good sense for data storytelling for maximum impact and pleasing visuals
- Proactiveness, clear communication, time management
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel