Optimising automation activities, ensuring data quality and integrity.
Assist with scripting and automation activities, data visualisation and project documentation.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Implement new solutions and ongoing operational execution of projects, and having adherence to timelines and deliverables
- Have full understanding of project requirements, and translate these business requirements into technical requirements
- Identify and implement data validation criteria on project datasets
- Develop ways to enhance and carry out automation process more efficiently
- Detail out clear documentation that can be understood by both business and technical teams
- Occasionally to deliver reports and dashboards to support the project
- Troubleshoot and find win-win solutions for both technical and non-technical issues.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Is detail oriented and have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of SQL/Python/JSON/CSV will be ideal
- Experience with Python pandas library, data warehousing/ETL and frontend/backend web services technologies will give the candidate an edge
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView) is a plus
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and having the constant desire for improvement will be paramount
- Able to adapt and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, self-motivated and proactive
- Must be comfortable and familiar with big data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Information Systems/Technology) or Statistics, with Business/Marketing Analytics is preferred
- Have some experience in IT or Statistics, with some database management skills or Data Analyst or Data Quality Assurance/Control (QA/QC) related role previously.