Represent the company in interfacing with clients and delivering the accumulated knowledge and hard work of the company. Be the knowledge repository for our client’s categories and their business strategy to shape insights and deliverables.
Interfacing and working with the client for smooth communication and engagement. Work with Business Solutions to shape and refine project deliveries.
Increased overview of high value clients and strategic projects.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work closely and develop rapport with our clients
- Bring industry-specific insights to enhance insights with Business Solutions
- Apply critical and analytical thinking to data to derive meaningful business solutions
- Craft engaging stories to address business questions
- Demonstrate the power of AI in market research insights to clients.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing/business psychology, mathematics, statistics, business administration or any engineering degree.
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in consulting / market research roles, project management and data analysis
- Comfortable with data analysis & statistics, tracking brand & product performance and developing actionable insights
- Demonstrably draw inferences from multiple data points to develop insights and construct coherent stories.
- Adaptable and flexible in thinking / problem solving
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and professionally with the client’s organisation will be crucial for this role
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills, especially highly visual and data driven Power Point/ equivalent
- Past experience in Pharma or FMCG a big advantage