Responsible for analysing and understanding business requirements and converting them into technical specifications for the delivery team.
Designing User Stories and Prototypes/Presentations and Having Workshops with the Delivery Team to collaborate/communicate on the business requirements.
Progress into more advanced roles that complement your strengths. Progress in the career graph as a Solution Architect.
JOIN US TO EXPERIENCE
- A company which focuses on your career progression
- Exposure to artificial intelligence in research in multiple domains
- First-hand experience on the transformative impact of AI on business insights and market research
- Peek into the minds of leaders of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience work autonomy, ownership and trust
- Cross-functional opportunities in a transparent and collaborative work environment
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Conceptualize the ideal solution via a strong engagement model with the customers and the internal team to identify approach methodology, constraints, timelines, possible trade-offs, and expectations of teams, individuals, and solution.
- Research, analyse, and document the feature specifications to facilitate product requirements and Dashboard and as a product back-log for future releases.
- Document data fields, data transformations, UI, and business rules to ensure seamless collaboration and delivery.
- Design user stories to capture specific business and data requirements.
- Contribute to development and release by owning UAT and suggesting new features and functionalities.
- Consult and support the Delivery team to ensure seamless execution and monitor the delivery process to ensure compliance.
- Certify that the development design will be able to deliver the functional requirements set forth in the BRD.
- Scoping is well-thought resulting in minimal re-work and ensures solution sign-off by the customer.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Must be BE/BTech and MBA from Business specifications Or must be having 2 years of Product Management Experience in Software Industry
- Excellent Presentation and Documentation Skills
- Should be fluent with Microsoft Excel/Word/PPTs
- Strong collaboration, empathy, client experience and consensus building capability.
- Excellent in Communication
- Understanding of UI/UX Designing
- Agile/ Scrum development knowledge
- Should be well versed with Data Analytics and understanding of Data Insights